Среща за изграждане на партньорства
“Sports as a tool for inclusion”
Europe needs more cohesive and inclusive societies that allow citizens to play an active role in democratic life Education, training, youth work and sport are key to the common promoting European values promoting social inclusion intercultural understanding and community to reinforce a sense of belonging and to prevent violent radicalization With our project we want to contribute to the achievement of the above goals especially social integration by organiz ing a networking seminar for organizations interested in both sports and people with special needs.
Objectives of the project:
getting to know new organizations from different parts of Europe
creating an environment that promotes learning about and accepting different cultures and work styles
provides a meeting place for organizations working with target groups with disabilities and sports such as the tool of integration
providing information on the Erasmus + programme
use and promote Youthpass to recognize learning outcomes
sharing good practices
start planning specific future projects, writing project outlines
promoting mutual understanding between different countries
promoting European cooperation in the youth field
promoting the internationalization of organizations
collection and implementation of innovative project proposals and practices
exchange of experience
inspiration during the encounter with the iconic figures of the Hungarian sports life (eg : Mr. Pál Szekeres)
Participant`s profile required:
- Every group should prepare 2 participants, over 18 years old;
- Participants are expected to be part of the full duration of the activity;
- Be aware that this activity will be in English;
- Participants with fewer opportunities and rural areas will have priority.
Tatai Olimpiai Központ ( Olympic Centre Tata) – https:// mnsk.hu/tatai olimpiai kozpont Address : 2890 Tata, Baji u. 21.; GPS: 47.647696,18.338118
We will be accommodated in rooms for 2/3 people . You will be asked about your room preferences in the application form , however please keep in mind, that although we try to make everyone happy, you might will have to share a room with somebody from an other country . We will try to do our best !
All the training will be done through the methods of non-formal education. The activities will be for example brainstorming, plenary discussions, simulations, role plays, team building, energizers, ice breakers and many others. Non formal education we remember you that is voluntary, no hierarchical and all its methods are based on the concept of learning by doing.
What to bring with me:
- Hygiene products.
- Medicines if needed.
- Each national team must bring at least one laptop! (for digital activities).
- Bring your adaptors and charges for your devices as these cannot be provided.
- Bring some slippers or sandals for indoor use and othe shoes for outdoor use.
- We will have an intercultural evening, so bring your national food and drink.
- Bring your national flag, magazines, postcards what will help you to introduce your country.
- ….and your good mood. This is the most important ☺
What we expect from you to present in these nights are: local or national dances, local music, games, little sweets, drinks, pictures, etc. from your countries.
Every country will prepare a short presentation of their culture, using all kinds of methods. It’s preferred a short and FUNNY presentation, such as showing pictures and commenting it, quiz, short video (either already existing or made by you), etc. (YES – use your creativity!). For the intercultural night, we ask you to prepare in advance a brief performance (singing, your traditional music, popular dances) to present your group (typical costumes are really welcomed!).
The main idea of this presentation is: What is important for a stranger to know about my country?
Any kind of presentation is granted, better not to do a power-point presentation to avoid yawning.
The Intercultural night is the “most wanted event” on the beginning of the youth exchange. It is a sort of traditional night opened to all participant audience made up of our group leaders, youth workers, facilitators, participants to the exchange. All National groups are asked to perform briefly (10 for your NGO and country/city not more, and 10 min for traditional dances and music) in order to introduce their self. Certainly, we need your enthusiasm and energy!!
For the Intercultural evening a Swedish buffet (cold buffet) will be organized. Here every country will bring traditional food dishes. The food that will be brought must be eatable without any processing (boiling, frying, etc). The dishes must also be accompanied by a brief description (their origin and ingredients, the way they are eaten…)
100% of the participants‘ travel costs will be reimbursed within the valid budget sums calculated according to the official rules of Erasmus+ programme. If a sum exceeds the limit, the excess will be paid by the participants themselves. The reimbursement limit is 275€ per participant from Bulgaria.
Important: In order to obtain reimbursement for the tickets, you need to follow these steps:
1) You need to present ALL THE TICKETS (that includes all the boarding passes), including RETURN TICKETS, which you will send after realization of the project, otherwise you will not be reimbursed.
2) You need to use PUBLIC TRANSPORT e.g. planes, trains, buses, trams or underground.
3) You need to depart from the country where your sending organization is.
4) It is recommended to make scans of tickets before your arrival in case you lose them. The reimbursement will be done only in Euros.
5) You must complete the dissemination activities and send to the organizers evidences of them (pictures, videos, written report, etc.). Could be one for the whole group or individual – the decision is up to each participant and national group.
Project is supported by “Erasmus+” program. Accommodation, meals, program and travel cost (based on distance) are covered from grant. 15 BGN will be deducted from the guarantee of 100 BGN which every participant must send prior the departure, in order to cover the different taxes, related to the participation of each representative from Bulgaria (bank transfer fees, post expenses, difference in the exchange rates, etc.). This guarantee will be reimbursed after completing all the dissemination activities, the participant is required to conduct after returning to Bulgaria and the reimbursement from the hosting organisation to the sending organisation is conducted.
The travel insurance is mandatory. It costs 1 BGN/day and covers all the common injuries during projects up to 5000 Euro. Our organization is not covering insurance, it is individual, but we are going to support you to obtain a proper insurance for the duration of the project. For more information about the insurance, contact us.
Every participant is individually entitled to receive a Youthpass Certificate, which confirms participation and validates the non-formal learning (NFL) experience of Training course project. Validating the learning experiences of participants is important in itself and the document can be of benefit in terms of the educational or employment future of the participant. Through Youthpass the European Commission ensures the Training course activity is recognized as a non-formal learning experience.
(*For more information on Youthpass you may click on this page to check it online)
- Read carefully the Terms and Conditions you are agreeing with, when sending your application!
- Have a valid ID/International passport.
- Possess valid European Health Card.
- Download, fill in and send to: email@example.com – APPLICATION FORM
*In order to fill it in, you should have Adobe Reader version 10 or higher – Adobe reader installer
In the title of the e-mail, write down the name of the project.
Empty emails will be deleted automatically