Международен Младежки Обмен
“Re Access City!”
Odorheiu Secuiesc, Romania
The purpose of the Re Access City! project cycle is to generate a positive change on the level of accessibility regarding cities, institutions and public services in Europe.
The objectives of the projects are to develop key skills, raise awareness and increase the empathy of young Europeans for the inclusion of people with disabilities, and their active involvement in joint efforts to improve the living conditions of people with disabilities in Europe.
The specific objectives are to identify the problems of accessibility of cities, institutions and public services, and to develop useful tools (adaptable and usable as good practices for other European localities), which will effectively contribute to overcoming them by people with disabilities.
Participant`s profile required:
1. Еvery group should prepare 5 youngsters 13-30 years old plus 1 group leader over 18 years old;
2. Participants are expected to be part of the full duration of the activity;
3. Be aware that this activity will be in English;
4. Participants with fewer opportunities and rural areas will have priority.
All costs related to accommodation, and food (3 meals per day “breakfast, lunch, dinner”) will be covered by project budget as well. All breakfasts will be served in the hotel, also most of other meals. Please send us information if you need special diet or have other health/food issues (vegan, allergic, etc) max 7 days before exchange. All rooms include bathroom and internet access. Please take personal cosmetics and towels with you. In general you will stay in 2/3/4 people rooms. A few minutes’ walk from the hotel there is a shop if you need to buy something…
All the training will be done through the methods of non-formal education. The activities will be for example brainstorming, plenary discussions, simulations, role plays, team building, energizers, ice breakers and many others. Non formal education we remember you that is voluntary, no hierarchical and all its methods are based on the concept of learning by doing.
What to bring with me:
– Hygiene products.
– Medicines if needed.
– Each national team must bring at least one laptop! (for digital activities).
– Bring your adaptors and charges for your devices as these cannot be provided.
– We will have an intercultural evening, so bring your national food and drink.
– Bring your national flag, magazines, postcards what will help you to introduce your country.
– ….and your good mood. This is the most important ☺
100% of the participants‘ travel costs will be reimbursed within the valid budget sums calculated according to the official rules of Erasmus+ programme. If a sum exceeds the limit, the excess will be paid by the participants themselves. The reimbursement limit is 180€ per participant from Bulgaria. The transportation will be arranged by “The Change is in You” Association.
Important: In order to obtain reimbursement for the tickets, you need to follow these steps:
1) You need to present ALL THE TICKETS (that includes all the boarding passes), including RETURN TICKETS, which you will send after realization of the project, otherwise you will not be reimbursed.
2) You need to use PUBLIC TRANSPORT e.g. planes, trains, buses, trams or underground.
3) You need to depart from the country where your sending organization is.
4) It is recommended to make scans of tickets before your arrival in case you lose them. The reimbursement will be done only in Euros.
5) You must complete the dissemination activities and send to the organizers evidences of them (pictures, videos, written report, etc.). Could be one for the whole group or individual – the decision is up to each participant and national group.
Project is supported by “Erasmus+” program. Accommodation, meals, program and travel cost (based on distance) are covered from grant. 15 BGN will be deducted from the guarantee of 100 BGN which every participant must send prior the departure, in order to cover the different taxes, related to the participation of each representative from Bulgaria (bank transfer fees, post expenses, difference in the exchange rates, etc.). This guarantee will be reimbursed after completing all the dissemination activities, the participant is required to conduct after returning to Bulgaria and the reimbursement from the hosting organization to the sending organization is conducted.
The travel insurance is mandatory. It costs 1 BGN/day and covers all the common injuries during projects up to 5000 Euro. Our organization is not covering insurance, it is individual, but we are going to support you to obtain a proper insurance for the duration of the project. For more information about the insurance, contact us.
Every participant is individually entitled to receive a Youthpass Certificate, which confirms participation and validates the non-formal learning (NFL) experience of Training course project. Validating the learning experiences of participants is important in itself and the document can be of benefit in terms of the educational or employment future of the participant. Through Youthpass the European Commission ensures the Training course activity is recognized as a non-formal learning experience.
(*For more information on Youthpass you may click on this page to check it online)
- Read carefully the Terms and Conditions you are agreeing with, when sending your application!
- Have a valid ID/International passport.
- Possess valid European Health Card.
- Fill in the APPLICATION FORM.
In the title of the e-mail, write down the name of the project.
Empty emails will be deleted automatically