Международен Младежки Обмен
The international youth exchange “OLYMPIC DREAMS” will take place on 09- 16.08.2021 in Wierzchosławice (just outside city of Tarnów, 70km from Kraków). We will gather 37 people from Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, North Macedonia, Bulgaria, Portugal. Each group is 4 youth (18-30) plus 1 leader with no age limit (+ 2 people from Cyprus suport participants). During the exchange we will use various tools and elements of nonfromal and informal education methods to better understand themes: Health and well-being, Disabled people – special needs, Youth (Participation, Youth Work, Youth Policy). Together we have prepared interesting activities based on nonfromal and informal education methods, such as games, integration activities, workshops, presentations, discussions, national evenings, etc. By full participation in these learning process we want to develop competences which will allow us to better understand the world around us, take smarter decisions and give valuable, positive input to our local communities, countries and whole Europe..
Participant`s profile required:
- Every group should prepare 4 youngsters 18-30 years old plus one group leader over 18 years old;
- Participants are expected to be part of the full duration of the activity;
- Be aware that this activity will be in English;
- Participants with fewer opportunities and rural areas will have priority.
During the seminar we will host you in a very nice hotel → https://www.facebook.com/CentrumKulturyWierzchoslawice
All costs related to accommodation, and food (3 meals per day “breakfast, lunch, dinner”) will be covered by project budget as well. All breakfasts will be served in the hotel, also most of other meals. Please send us information if you need special diet or have other health/food issues (vegan, allergic, etc) max 7 days before exchange. All rooms include bathroom and internet access. Please take personal cosmetics and towels with you. In general you will stay in 2/3/4 people rooms. A few minutes’ walk from the hotel there is a shop if you need to buy something.
All the training will be done through the methods of non-formal education. The activities will be for example brainstorming, plenary discussions, simulations, role plays, team building, energizers, ice breakers and many others. Non formal education we remember you that is voluntary, no hierarchical and all its methods are based on the concept of learning by doing.
What to bring with me:
- Hygiene products.
- Medicines if needed.
- Each national team must bring at least one laptop! (for digital activities).
- Bring your adaptors and charges for your devices as these cannot be provided.
- Bring some slippers or sandals for indoor use and othe shoes for outdoor use.
- We will have an intercultural evening, so bring your national food and drink.
- Bring your national flag, magazines, postcards what will help you to introduce your country.
- ….and your good mood. This is the most important ☺
What we expect from you to present in these nights are: local or national dances, local music, games, little sweets, drinks, pictures, etc. from your countries.
Every country will prepare a short presentation of their culture, using all kinds of methods. It’s preferred a short and FUNNY presentation, such as showing pictures and commenting it, quiz, short video (either already existing or made by you), etc. (YES – use your creativity!). For the intercultural night, we ask you to prepare in advance a brief performance (singing, your traditional music, popular dances) to present your group (typical costumes are really welcomed!).
The main idea of this presentation is: What is important for a stranger to know about my country?
Any kind of presentation is granted, better not to do a power-point presentation to avoid yawning.
The Intercultural night is the “most wanted event” on the beginning of the youth exchange. It is a sort of traditional night opened to all participant audience made up of our group leaders, youth workers, facilitators, participants to the exchange. All National groups are asked to perform briefly (10 for your NGO and country/city not more, and 10 min for traditional dances and music) in order to introduce their self. Certainly, we need your enthusiasm and energy!!
For the Intercultural evening a Swedish buffet (cold buffet) will be organized. Here every country will bring traditional food dishes. The food that will be brought must be eatable without any processing (boiling, frying, etc). The dishes must also be accompanied by a brief description (their origin and ingredients, the way they are eaten…)
100% of the participants‘ travel costs will be reimbursed within the valid budget sums calculated according to the official rules of Erasmus+ programme. If a sum exceeds the limit, the excess will be paid by the participants themselves. The reimbursement limit is 275€ per participant from Bulgaria.
Important: In order to obtain reimbursement for the tickets, you need to follow these steps:
1) You need to present ALL THE TICKETS (that includes all the boarding passes), including RETURN TICKETS, which you will send after realization of the project, otherwise you will not be reimbursed.
2) You need to use PUBLIC TRANSPORT e.g. planes, trains, buses, trams or underground.
3) You need to depart from the country where your sending organization is.
4) It is recommended to make scans of tickets before your arrival in case you lose them. The reimbursement will be done only in Euros.
5) You must complete the dissemination activities and send to the organizers evidences of them (pictures, videos, written report, etc.). Could be one for the whole group or individual – the decision is up to each participant and national group.
Project is supported by “Erasmus+” program. Accommodation, meals, program and travel cost (based on distance) are covered from grant. There is 10 Euro participation fee, required from the HOSTING organization to cover some aspects of the project (accommodation, meals, etc.)
The travel insurance is mandatory. It costs 1 BGN/day and covers all the common injuries during projects up to 5000 Euro. Our organization is not covering insurance, it is individual, but we are going to support you to obtain a proper insurance for the duration of the project. For more information about the insurance, contact us.
Every participant is individually entitled to receive a Youthpass Certificate, which confirms participation and validates the non-formal learning (NFL) experience of Training course project. Validating the learning experiences of participants is important in itself and the document can be of benefit in terms of the educational or employment future of the participant. Through Youthpass the European Commission ensures the Training course activity is recognized as a non-formal learning experience.
(*For more information on Youthpass you may click on this page to check it online)
- Read carefully the Terms and Conditions you are agreeing with, when sending your application!
- Have a valid ID/International passport.
- Possess valid European Health Card.
- Download, fill in and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org – APPLICATION FORM
*In order to fill it in, you should have Adobe Reader version 10 or higher – Adobe reader installer
In the title of the e-mail, write down the name of the project.
Empty emails will be deleted automatically