Международен Младежки Обмен
“Project your ideas”
Our main desire is to encourage young people to be more motivated to realize their ideas, and to learn to be responsible when they do. Knowing more about the idea of the Erasmus + program and the mechanisms it works, we hope to be able to break a vicious cycle – the same people writing youth projects and, in fact, not even working with young people.
The main objectives of the project are:
– Raising their knowledge of the Erasmus + program and how they can benefit from it in their future personal and professional development.
– Improving their project idea development skills.
– Enhancing their knowledge and skills to use different methods to create the right content.
– Promoting their active citizenship through the implementation of projects based on the problems they discover in society.
– Creation of a brochure and other digital materials to reach more young people who were not able to attend the project.
Through this project, we expect to increase the knowledge of young people much more, because it is in the interest of all of us, to help develop a younger generation that can learn to identify problems in society and try to find ways to fight them. The first step has already been made, namely their curiosity, through the meetings and trainings we have conducted so far. The next one is to meet them with their peers from other countries who want to do the same thing, ie. to learn how to implement their project ideas.
PARTICIPANT`S PROFILE REQUIRED:
Eligible participants per country: 4 motivated people from Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Serbia and Spain at the age of 16-24 and 1 group leader with no age limit, but 18+
Duration: 9 days + 2 more days for the travelling
Working language: English, at least lvl A2
Insurance & Health assistance: The insurance is a responsibility of each participant. The cost for issuing it will not be covered by the hosting organizations. Before coming to Bulgaria, you must issue and have valid European Health Insurance Card and Health Care insurance for the duration of the whole project!
- English level (at least A2 level of speaking and writing);
- Committed to contribute to the follow up of the project;
- Gender Balance have to be followed as much as possible (2 Male and 2 Female participant per country + the group leader);
- Be interested in developing competences and implement follow-up initiatives;
- Be aware of the characteristics of the learning environment (non-formal education);
The group of each country will be obligated to conduct dissemination events for other young people in their city/town, within 2 months at the end of the youth exchange.
All costs related to accommodation, and food (3 meals per day “breakfast, lunch, dinner”) will be covered by project budget as well.
Participants will be accommodated in a house in double rooms each one with single beds and separated by gender. Each of the elegantly furnished and functionally equipped rooms has a shower, W.C., satellite TV and Internet connection (the speed is not the best, when everyone is connected to it, so don`t expect super fast speed).
The menu will be adapted according to the diary requirements and the allergies of each participant. Therefore, it is highly important to fill in fully and correctly the application form, especially regarding that matter!!!
Food will be delivered and in order to minimize the food waste and decrease our carbon foot print, a menu will be given to the participants and they will select their food for the next day. The mother Earth will really appreciate, if everyone of us pays close attention to the amount of food he/she takes.
All the training will be done through the methods of non-formal education. The activities will be for example brainstorming, plenary discussions, simulations, role plays, team building, energizers, ice breakers and many others. Non formal education we remember you that is voluntary, no hierarchical and all its methods are based on the concept of learning by doing.
The following activities will be organized according to the methods used for them:
- Energizers and Icebreakers. Each day, for 10-15 minutes before each session, participants will optionally present a game. Their aim is to raise the mood and energy level of the participants, to awaken and encourage them. The games are fun and easy, testing their concentration, reflexes speed, rational and fast thinking, etc.
- Teambuilding games (including logic games and decision-making games). The purpose of these games is to provoke the teamwork of the participants and thus to turn the participants from “strangers to each other” into teammates to support and help each other. Logic games are intended to provoke them to think critically and to seek solutions to a problem, through discussions and compromises.
- Presentations and discussions. Their purpose is to encourage young people to express and defend their opinions, as well as to improve their oratorical and organizational skills. Also encourage them to think critically and ask questions in front of many people when something is not clear to them. But the most important aspect is the public speaking because many people are worried about it and don’t ask questions and present and defend their own opinions. They will be implemented in a formal and informal way. Formal will be the official presentation of statistics, information on a certain problem, visits to both facilities, etc. And the informal ones, through theater, drama, music, etc.
- Creative activities. When creating the brochure and daily publications to disseminate the results, participants will need to include their creative and inventive thinking in these activities. The purpose of these activities is to better prepare them for future initiatives and events that they themselves will implement. In addition, the quality of the final product depends to a large extent on these activities and their dedication to produce a great document.
WHAT TO BRING WITH ME:
– Bring your hygiene products (shampoo, toothpaste, etc…).
– Bring comfortable clothes and shoes (we will walk).
– Bring slippers, because it is NOT allowed to enter the houses with shoes.
– Each group should bring some food and drinks to represent their own country.
– Bring your national flag, magazines, postcards what will help you to introduce your country.
– Bring your sending organization’s leaflets and any kind of information what you might have.
– Please, find a nice mug from your city/town/country and bring it to the project. On the first day we will make a lottery and you will get a cup that you can use the whole week and later bring home with you as a memory. Less plastic, more beauty!
– If you bring your laptop will be easier for working.
– And your good mood and positive attitude. This is the most important 🙂
100% of the participants ‘travel costs will be reimbursed within the valid budget sums calculated according to the official rules of the Bulgarian NA in the frame of Erasmus +. If a sum exceeds the limit, the excess will be paid by the participants themselves. The reimbursement limit per participant is based and calculated according to the official Erasmus+ distance calculator and the rules of the program.
The reimbursement will be conducted either to the partner organization or to one of the participants personal bank account. If the group decides on a reimbursement to a personal bank account, each one of them should sign declaration, confirming his will.
There will be only one bank account per country.
Important: In order to obtain reimbursement for the tickets, you need to follow these steps:
1) You need to present ALL THE TICKETS (that includes all the boarding passes), including RETURN TICKETS, which you will send after realization of the project, otherwise you will not be reimbursed.
2) You need to use PUBLIC TRANSPORT e.g. planes, trains, buses, trams or underground.
3) You need to depart from the country where your sending organization is.
4) It is recommended to make scans of tickets before your arrival in case you lose them. The reimbursement will be done only in Euros.
5) You must complete the dissemination activities and send to the organizers evidences of them (pictures, videos, written report, etc.). Could be one for the whole group or individual – the decision is up to each participant and national group.
Project is supported by “Erasmus+” program. Accommodation, meals, program and travel cost (based on distance) are covered from grant.
Every participant is individually entitled to receive a Youthpass Certificate, which confirms participation and validates the non-formal learning (NFL) experience of Training course project. Validating the learning experiences of participants is important in itself and the document can be of benefit in terms of the educational or employment future of the participant. Through Youthpass the European Commission ensures the Training course activity is recognized as a non-formal learning experience.
(*For more information on Youthpass you may click on this page to check it online)
- Read carefully the Terms and Conditions you are agreeing with, when sending your application!
- Have a valid ID/International passport.
- Possess valid European Health Card.
- Fill in the APPLICATION FORM.
- Save the file as PDF and send it to email@example.com
In the title of the e-mail, write down the name of the project.
Empty emails will be deleted automatically