“All Colors of Education”
Ivancice, Czech Republic
The “All Colors of Education” project is designed to enhancethe educational process by promoting the use of graphicfacilitation and visual thinking tools. Its main objectivesinclude:
– Raising awareness about the importance of visual toolsin education and youth work.
– Building a personal visual library and understanding thebasics of visual language.
– Practicing sketch-noting and graphic recording forefficient visualization of concepts.
– Recognizing the benefits of visuals in memory retention,motivation, attention-grabbing, and prompting action.
– Grasping the concept of graphic facilitation and itsapplication in different scenarios.
– Encouraging the use of graphical tools for creativity andcritical thinking.
– Exploring online visual thinking tools and platforms foronline learning.
– Enhancing self-expression and minimizing misunderstandings.
– Aiming for a ripple effect in the competence development of visual thinking in education and youth work.
– Developing visual aids for self-learning in visual thinkingand graphic facilitation.
The project will be structured around two training courses,with an online course in between to bridge knowledge gapsand deepen understanding of the project’s theme.
It will be experiential training on graphic tools for youth education, focused on hands-on techniques, codrawing, and visual thinking in a collaborative environment.
Our inclusive training course, centered on experientiallearning. In a diverse, interactive environment,participants will explore graphic tools for youth workand education. The course emphasizes hands-on,informal methods, guiding learners in skills likecreating engaging flipcharts and co-drawing. Everyoneis encouraged to sketch and use visual thinking tools.Our co-working spaces foster creativity andcollaboration, enhancing analytical andcommunication abilities. With a focus on the ‘learn-to-learn’ approach, participants set personal goals,engage with peers, and benefit from feedback. By theend, attendees will have tangible skills and products toenhance their educational endeavors.
Participant`s profile required:
1. Еvery group will consist 2 participants, age 18+;
2. Participants are expected to be part of the full duration of the activity;
3. Be aware that this activity will be in English;
4. Participants with fewer opportunities and rural areas will have priority.
5. The training course is open for educators – trainers, teachers, facilitators, youth workers, youth leaders.
Participants will be accommodated in Středisko volného času Ivančice, Zemědělská619/2, 66491 Ivančice in 2, 3, 4, 5 bed-rooms toilets and showers are common in the corridor. Towels, bed linen, fridge, microvawe oven at the disposal. All of the participants will have covered breakfast, coffee – break, lunch, dinner any the special requests regarding the meal e.g.vegetarian, vegan, allergies, special diet shouldbe communicated before the start of the activity.
All the training will be done through the methods of non-formal education. The activities will be for example brainstorming, plenary discussions, simulations, role plays, team building, energizers, ice breakers and many others. Non formal education we remember you that is voluntary, no hierarchical and all its methods are based on the concept of learning by doing.
What to bring with me:
– It is necessary to have insurance coverage
– Bring yourself with all your best talentsand ideas to share
– Comfortable clothes and shoes forworkshops depending on the weather,slippers
– Traditional food, drink, and souvenirs forintercultural evenings activities
– Initiatives on how to spend the free timetogether or even complement the agenda
– Favorite board/card/physical games
– We will also have an open space duringwhich you can discuss any topics youwould like to share with us or any ideasyou have
– Any medicaments you use and will beneeded for you while staying
– ….and your good mood. This is the most important ☺
100% of the participants‘ travel costs will be reimbursed within the valid budget sums calculated according to the official rules of Erasmus+ programme. If a sum exceeds the limit, the excess will be paid by the participants themselves. The reimbursement limit is 275€ per participant from Bulgaria.
Important: In order to obtain reimbursement for the tickets, you need to follow these steps:
1) You need to present ALL THE TICKETS (that includes all the boarding passes), including RETURN TICKETS, which you will send after realization of the project, otherwise you will not be reimbursed.
2) You need to use PUBLIC TRANSPORT e.g. planes, trains, buses, trams or underground.
3) You need to depart from the country where your sending organization is.
4) It is recommended to make scans of tickets before your arrival in case you lose them. The reimbursement will be done only in Euros.
5) You must complete the dissemination activities and send to the organizers evidences of them (pictures, videos, written report, etc.). Could be one for the whole group or individual – the decision is up to each participant and national group.
Project is supported by “Erasmus+” program. Accommodation, meals, program and travel cost (based on distance) are covered from grant. There is a guarantee of 100 BGN in case “The Change is in You”Association buys the tickets, which every participant must send prior the departure, which is just to insure the participation of the person and will be reimbursed after completing all the dissemination activities, the participant is required to conduct after returning to Bulgaria and the reimbursement from the hosting organization to the sending organization is conducted. The guarantee should be via bank transfer, in order to be easily traced and to have a proof that it has been sent and both the the sending NGO and the participant to be secured.
The travel insurance is mandatory. It costs 1 BGN/day and covers all the common injuries during projects up to 5000 Euro. Our organization is not covering insurance, it is individual, but we are going to support you to obtain a proper insurance for the duration of the project. For more information about the insurance, contact us.
Every participant is individually entitled to receive a Youthpass Certificate, which confirms participation and validates the non-formal learning (NFL) experience of Training course project. Validating the learning experiences of participants is important in itself and the document can be of benefit in terms of the educational or employment future of the participant. Through Youthpass the European Commission ensures the Training course activity is recognized as a non-formal learning experience.
(*For more information on Youthpass you may click on this page to check it online)
- Read carefully the Terms and Conditions you are agreeing with, when sending your application!
- Have a valid ID/International passport.
- Possess valid European Health Card.
- Fill in the APPLICATION FORM.
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org