Международен Младежки Обмен
“Independent thinking for better understanding”
The Youth Exchange will be attended by 35 young people from 7 countries (5 persons from each of the country: Poland, Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania) and 7 youth leaders (one from each participating country). The project will allow participants to develop their criticaland independent thinking regarding challenges of modern world such as responsible consumption, climate changes, refugees and multicultural societies – in the context of United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals. Mutual learning and working in international groups will also help to build among young people attitudes of tolerance, regardless of country of origin or religion.
Main aims of the youth exchange are as following:
– to gain knowledge and deeper understanding about issues relating to responsible consumption, climate change, refugees and multi-cultural societies;
– to gain understanding of connections and linkages between the above. issues, so that young people will perceive problems and global challenges in a holistic way;
– to develop the skills of critical and independent thinking among young people;
– to make them aware of their own influence on the world (both globally and locally);
– to promote tolerance and respect for human rights, regardless of country of origin or religion.
Furthermore, this project will contribute to improve English skills. It will also be an opportunity for young people to exchange experiences and knowledge about how they can influence both their local environment, and the world.
Participant`s profile required:
- Age 18-25;
- English level ( at least Medium level speaking and writing);
- Committed to contribute to the follow up of the project;
- Gender Balance have to be followed as much as possible (3 Male and 3 Female participant per country);
- Be interested in developing competences and implement follow-up initiatives;
- Some priority will be given to youth belonging from minority groups or facing economic difficulties, coming from rural areas or with other disadvantaged backgrounds, as well as participants from Tryavna or the region.
Participants will be actively involved in the training. The group from each country will be given tasks to prepare for the training:
– the “table” of their country for international evening;
– presentation about the social inequalities in their country;
– short presentation about multiculturalism in their country.
More details about those tasks will be shared with participants after the selection is complete.
The training course will be held in Wisła, Poland. Wisła is a beautiful town in southern Poland, close to the border with the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Attractively situated at the source of the Wisla River, and surrounded by beautiful forests on nearby mountain slopes, Wisla is popular tourist destination. Known as the Pearl of the Beskid Mountains, it has breathtaking views and landmarks.
Participants will be accommodated in double, triple and four-person rooms with private bathroom, grouped by gender.
All the training will be done through the methods of non-formal education. The activities will be for example brain storming’s, plenary discussions, simulations, role plays, team building, energizers, ice breakers and many others. Non formal education we remember you that is voluntary, no hierarchical and all its methods are based on the concept of learning by doing.
100% of the participants‘ travel costs will be reimbursed within the valid budget sums calculated according to the official rules of Erasmus+ programme. If a sum exceeds the limit, the excess will be paid by the participants themselves. The reimbursement limit is 275€ per participant from Bulgaria.
Reimbursement of the travel costs will only be done after submitting all original tickets, receipt/invoices, boarding passes and later sending of the return documents and boarding passes. Save the boarding passes from your airport check in as well. Please, be aware that in case you loose any invoices or tickets we will not be able to reimburse the cost. Reimbursement will be done in EURO, regardless of the currency indicated on your ticket and receipt/invoice according to the official currency exchange rate of European Commission.
! Note: in case of higher travel cost, you will need to cover excess yourself.
Important: It will be send only one bank transfert per Country . The recipient of the reimbursement is the partner association , not the participants according to the Polish National Agency rules. To receive reimbursement participants should attend all the planned progamme elements (before, during and after the project activities).
Project is supported by “Erasmus+” program. Accommodation, meals, program and travel cost (based on distance) are covered from grant. There is NO participation fee. However, 15 BGN will be deductuted from the travel costs or paid to the sending organisation from each participant, in order to be covered the different taxes, related to the participation of each representative from Bulgaria (bank transfer fees, post expenses, difference in the exchange rates, etc.). In case the organisation is covering the tickets, each participant must transfer a guarantee of 70 BGN, to the organisation`s public bank accont to ensure his/her`s participation and if he/she cancels his/her`s participation, the sum will be used to cover the change of the name for the flight, the ticket has been bought already.
The travel insurance is not mandatory but it is highly reccommended. It costs 1 BGN/day and covers all the common injuries during projects up to 5000 Euro. Our organization is not covering insurance, it is individual, but we are going to support you to obtain a proper insurance for the duration of the project. For more information about the insurance, contact us.
Every participant is individually entitled to receive a Youthpass Certificate, which confirms participation and
validates the non-formal learning (NFL) experience of Training course project. Validating the learning experiences of participants is important in itself and the document can be of benefit in terms of the educational or employment future of the participant. Through Youthpass the European Commission ensures the Training course activity is recognized as a non-formal learning experience.
(*For more information on Youthpass you may click on this page to check it online)
- Have a vilidе ID/International passport.
- Possess valid European Health Card.
- Fill in the application form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org – APPLICATION FORM
- Fill in and sign this Participant Agreement.
- Check the conditions your participation will be evaluated – Final evaluation form
In the title of the e-mail, write down the name of the project.
The deadline for applying is 06. 06. 2017