International Trainig Course
“Peers to Peers (P2P)”
“Peers to Peers” is a project intended for youth workers working with young people with less opportunities, as well as for youth workers who run EVS project and want to engage young people from less privileged. To participation in the project we invited experienced sending organizations, host and coordinating EVS projects as well as organizations that are just going to start their work with the Erasmus+ Programme, EVS and youth with less opportunities. The training will involve 29 youth workers from 28 organizations from ten EU countries (Croatia, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Romania, Czech Republic and Poland) and Turkey.
- „The Change is in You” Association – Bulgaria;
- Association Focus-European Center For Development – Bulgaria;
- Bulgarian Youth Forum – Bulgaria;
- Kentro Agapis Elefsinas – Greece;
- Iasis – Greece;
- Kinisi Ethenonton Service Civil International – Hellas – Greece;
- Mladiinfo Cr Z.S. – Czech Republic;
- Tmelník Z.S. – Czech Republic;
- Carpe Diem Udruga Za Poticanje I Razvoj Kreativnih I Socijalnih Potencijala Djece, Mladih I Odraslih – Croatia;
- Asociatia Nevo Parudimos – Litva;
- Asociatia Pentru Promovarea Egalitatii Intre Tineri – Adapto – Romania;
- Asociatia Support For Youth Developement – Romania;
- Associazione Inco – Molfetta – Italy;
- Associazione Di Promozione Sociale Joint – Italy;
- Fattoria Pugliese Diffusa Associazione Culturale – Italy;
- Rosto Solidário – Associação De Desenvolvimento Social E Humano – Portugal;
- Associacao Check-In – Cooperacao E Desenvolvimento – Portugal;
- Associacao Juvenil Da Ilha Terceira – Portugal;
- Transforma – Associacao Cultural – Portugal;
- Asociación Para El Desarrollo Del Guadajoz Y Campiña Este De Córdoba – Spain;
- Asociacion Barro – Spain;
- Asociacion Cultura Vincit Omnia – Spain;
- Asociación Mundus – Spain;
- Batman Valiligi Projeler Koordinasyon Merkezi – Turkey;
- Kasif Genclik Ve Spor Kulubu Dernegi – Turkey;
- Yinfo – Genclik Bilgi Merkezi Dernegi – Turkey;
- A.D.E.L. – Association For Development, Education And Labour – Slovakia;
- Europejskie Forum Młodzieży – Poland.
Accommodation will be in double and triple rooms. Bedding will be provided. All rooms have a bathroom. FREE wireless internet is provided so that you can use with your own laptops and other devices.
The venue is located 15 km from Bystrzyca Kłodzka, our office place, 100 km from Wroclaw Airport and 180 km from Praha Airport. Kłodzko district is famous for its mountains, water and forests that are truly representative of an untouched nature.
ul. Piastowska 3, 57 – 320 Polanica Zdrój
Here you will find more information: http://www.villa-alexandra.pl/
Every day’s menu will be typical local meals, prepared and served for you in our accommodation. If you are vegetarian, vegan (other) you should inform us. No alcoholic drinks will be allowed on the place.
Project is supported by Polish National Agency in the frame of Erasmus +. Accommodation, meals, program and travel cost (based on distance) are covered from grant. There is no participation fee.
Travel cost reimbursement:
100% of the participants‘ travel costs will be reimbursed within the valid budget sums calculated according to the official rules of the Polish National Agency in the frame of Erasmus +. If a sum exceeds the limit, the excess will be paid by the participants themselves. The reimbursement limit is 275€ per participant from Bulgaria.
Important: In order to obtain reimbursement for the tickets, you need to obey the following rules:
1) You need to present ALL THE TICKETS, including RETURN TICKETS, which you will send after realization of the project, otherwise YOU WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED (DO NOT FORGET TO KEEP YOUR BOARDING PASSES FROM AIRPORT CHECK-IN)
2) You need to use PUBLIC TRANSPORT e.g. planes, trains, buses, trams or underground.
3) You need to depart from the country.
4) It is recommended to make scans of tickets before your arrival in case you lose them. The reimbursement will be done only in euros.
The travel insurance is not mandatory but it is highly reccommended. It costs 1 BGN/day and covers all the common injuries during projects up to 5000 Euro. Our organization is not covering insurance, it is individual, but we are going to support you to obtain a proper insurance for the duration of the project. For more information about the insurance, contact us.
Every participant should have valid European Health Card.
Every participant is individually entitled to receive a Youthpass Certificate, which confirms participation and
validates the non-formal learning (NFL) experience of Training course project. Validating the learning experiences of participants is important in itself and the document can be of benefit in terms of the educational or employment future of the participant. Through Youthpass the European Commission ensures the Training course activity is recognized as a non-formal learning experience.
(*For more information on Youthpass you may click on this page to check it online)