за участие в международно обучение
“Voce” projectinvites youth workers from various corners of Europe to meet, exchange and develop educationaltools using writing, local legends & myths as a source of inspiration and encouragementfor young people, calling them to pay attention to the potential oftheir cultures, surroundings and communities. For 7 days, 20 youth workers will meetin Celano (Aq) in Abruzzo, from 24 of Aprilto 30 of April 2017. 10 partners and 20 participants from Italy, Spain, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania and Rep. Slovakia will share personal and professional experiences and analyze the influence of the storytelling and creative writing in the identity of remote local communities. Toegther,they will write and rewrite local legends, myths, historicaltales, original stories, poems, letters, essays and their own home regions. We wantthis projectto engage both youth workers and European writers and researchers. They will come together on the development of promotion storytelling methods for young education. Our main objective is the development of pedagogicaltools using local stories, creative writing and different cultures to educate young people aboutthe beauty and potential oftheirterritory, wishing to turn them into active actors oftheir society
participation and involvement.
Participant`s profile required:
- English level ( at least Medium level speaking and writing);
- Youth workers;
- Committed to contribute to the follow up of the project;
- People who are interested and committed to apply and develop new projects in view of the next Erasmus+ deadline (october 2017 and january 2018);
- Be interested in developing competences and implement follow-up initiatives;
- Be aware of the characteristics of the learning environment (non-formal education);
- Some priority will be given to youth belonging from minority groups or facing economic difficulties, coming from rural areas or with other disadvantaged backgrounds.
Celano is a town and comune in the Province of L’Aquila, central Italy, 120 km (75 mi) east of Rome by rail. Celano rises on the top of a hill in the territory of Marsica, below the mountain range of Sirente. It faces the valley of Fucino, once filled by the large Fucine Lake, which was drained during the 19th century. Find out more on www.visit-abruzzo.com. The hotel is nice and clean – Hotel LORY. The personnel is very welcoming and helpful. It is close to the city center and to AMFI International headquarters. It has WI-FI and it’s close to a supermarket if you ever need it. It is also very close to the train station and to a bus stop if you wish to visit other cities.
Required dissemination activities:
All of the participants will have to follow the foreseen activities:
BEFORE THE ACTIVITIES:
1) make a list of relevant stakeholders that could be interested in our project and its results and that will facilitate the dissemination at each local level (for example: other youth NGOs, specific faculties, specific training schools, specific departments/agencies of each regional/national government, the National Agency, networks of youth organizations…);
2) create an appropriate space on the webpage of the organization that will contain information about the project and its evolution, news and outcomes produced;
DURING THE TRAINING COURSE:
3) Meeting with local authorities and other local NGOs;
4) Shooting about the Contact Making Event;
5) News about the project and shared (facebook & websites) by all the partners involved;
AFTER THE TRAINING COURSE:
6) Organize a meeting with local policy makers, health public bodies, trade associations and media in cooperation with the participants;
7) Make a selection of photos taken during the whole project and during the multiplier events to be after all uploaded on the facebook page of the project and on the dedicated pages of the partners webpages.
All participants have to be actively involved during the development and implementation of the follow up and dissemination activities.
During the project all participants and partner organisations have to use the hastag #evenhanded17 to facilitate the project promotion on the social network. Please keep in mind this hastag while sharing in-formations, pictures, during the dissemination activities etc. related to the project.
All the training will be done through the methods of non-formal education. The activities will be for example brain storming’s, plenary discussions, simulations, role plays, team building, energizers, ice breakers and many others. Non formal education we remember you that is voluntary, no hierarchical and all its methods are based on the concept of learning by doing.
100% of the participants‘ travel costs will be reimbursed within the valid budget sums calculated according to the official rules of Erasmus+ programme. If a sum exceeds the limit, the excess will be paid by the participants themselves. The reimbursement limit is 275€ per participant from Bulgaria.
Reimbursement of the travel costs will only be done after submitting all original tickets, receipt/invoices, boarding passes and later sending of the return documents and boarding passes. Save the boarding passes from your airport check in as well. Please, be aware that in case you loose any invoices or tickets we will not be able to reimburse the cost. Reimbursement will be done in EURO, regardless of the currency indicated on your ticket and receipt/invoice according to the official currency exchange rate of European Commission.
! Note: in case of higher travel cost, you will need to cover excess yourself.
Important: It will be send only one bank transfert per Country . The recipient of the reimbursement is the sending association , not the participants according to the Italian National Agency rules. To receive reimbursement participants should attend all the planned progamme elements (before, during and after the project activities).
Project is supported by “Erasmus+” program. Accommodation, meals, program and travel cost (based on distance) are covered from grant. There is NO participation fee.
The travel insurance is not mandatory but it is highly reccommended. It costs 1 BGN/day and covers all the common injuries during projects up to 5000 Euro. Our organization is not covering insurance, it is individual, but we are going to support you to obtain a proper insurance for the duration of the project. For more information about the insurance, contact us.
Every participant is individually entitled to receive a Youthpass Certificate, which confirms participation and
validates the non-formal learning (NFL) experience of Training course project. Validating the learning experiences of participants is important in itself and the document can be of benefit in terms of the educational or employment future of the participant. Through Youthpass the European Commission ensures the Training course activity is recognized as a non-formal learning experience.
(*For more information on Youthpass you may click on this page to check it online)
- Have a vilidе ID/International passport.
- Possess valid European Health Card.
- Fill in the application form and send it to: email@example.com – APPLICATION FORM
- Fill in and sign this Participant Agreement.
- Check the conditions your participation will be evaluated – Final evaluation form
- In the title of the e-mail, write down the name of the project.
- Apply before 28. 02. 2017.