Международен Младежки Обмен
“Virtual is genial”
The project includes 42 participants (35 young people and 7 group leaders) from 7 European countries. Referral associations come from different areas and work with young people with reduced opportunities
The aim of the project is to increase the entrepreneurial potential of unemployed young people and NEET for initiating and developing online business plans.
1. strengthening the creative and entrepreneurial spirit for unemployed young people and NEET from 7 countries for starting online business
2. the development for unemployed young people and NEETs aged 18-24 from of new personal, digital and entrepreneurial skills for starting an online business
3. increasing for 42 participants from 7 countries the capacity to capitalize on innovative entrepreneurial ideas by building and implementing online business plans
There will be 6 workshops for thematic introduction to entrepreneurship and presentation of the basic key skills needed for a good online entrepreneur.
The central part of the mobility will be an extensive, VIRTUAL workshop provided in 8 stages in 7 mixed teams for the creation and development of 7 online business plans applicable in the communities of origin of the participants. The basic methods are education and entrepreneurial creation of a business plan, but at every moment there are other additional methods (expert presentations and interactive dialogue, brainstorming, SWOT analysis, simulation, role play, storytelling, interview, poster, media creation and video)
The main results are:
-7 online business plans for disadvantaged areas made in the VIRTUAL main workshop and collected by a team of volunteer participants to be included in the magazine
-a montage of the 7 business promotion videos from the VIRTUAL workshop
-The magazine “Virtual is Genial” is intended to be a guide for those who are passionate about entrepreneurship or those who want to exploit the results of the project and business plans.
Sustainability of project and partnership will be provided by communication between partners, by a dissemination and exploitation planned by a common plan for writing new applications together in frame of Erasmus +. 🙂
Participant`s profile required:
1. Participants should be over 18 y.o.;
2. Participants are expected to be part of the full duration of the activity;
3. Be aware that this activity will be in English;
4. Participants with fewer opportunities and rural areas will have priority.
During pension– in rooms of 2 or 3 with private bathroom – towels, soap and sheets provided for 1 week http://www.casacutei.ro/sitenou/
Last 2 nights accommodation is in Buzau – Hotel Sport B90–rooms of 2-3 persons with private bathroom.
Food will be served at the restaurant of the hotel and pension and there will be 3 meals every day and some coffee breaks. Please specify in the appl. form your special needs concerning food: no pork, no meat, vegetarian or any allergies .
– pension in Sarata Monteoru is 10 minutes from village center where you can find shops with basic things.
There are no ATMs in Monteoru but in most of the shops you can pay by credit card
– hotel in Buzau is 10- 15 minutes walking from city center where you can find almost everything : shops, pharmacy, banks, restaurants etc.
All the training will be done through the methods of non-formal education. The activities will be for example brainstorming, plenary discussions, simulations, role plays, team building, energizers, ice breakers and many others. Non formal education we remember you that is voluntary, no hierarchical and all its methods are based on the concept of learning by doing.
What should you prepare :
– a research about on-line entrepreneurship before march 2020, during the lockdown and after ( initiatives, barriers, statistics, legislation etc)
– each national team should have at least one laptop ready to be used for working and editing business plans
– as we want to use as less plastic as possible please bring with you your own coffee/tea cup or mug and a bottle/recipient for water
– for intercultural evening you have to bring some traditional food and drinks and to be ready to teach us a song or a dance. ATTENTION !! There is not possible to use kitchen for cooking (because of new regulations about safety and higiene ) so bring dry things …you can prepare short and easy meals that can be done without oven like salads etc…if you need some ingredients like vegetables,oil, salt,regular spices,bread etc we can provide them…
Also in intercultural evening you’ll have to prepare a short and creative promotion of another country, something original,not copy-paste- for example a video, multimedia, quiz, theater etc ). Don’t be longer than 10-12 minutes !! you have below who will promote who:
NO LONG PRESENTATIONS AND as much as possible NO KAHOOT ! PLEASE !!
Romania will promote Lithuania
Lithuania will promote Italy
Italy will promote Spain
Spain will promote Bulgaria
Bulgaria will promote Croatia
Croatia will promote Greece
Greece will promote Romania
-you can be prepared to propose games, energizers, activities for free time or for our workshops
-if you had projects connected with the topic, bring with you good practice examples: leaflets, videos, photos short and easy meals
What to bring with me:
– Hygiene products.
– Medicines if needed.
– Each national team must bring at least one laptop! (for digital activities).
– Bring your adaptors and charges for your devices as these cannot be provided.
– We will have an intercultural evening, so bring your national food and drink.
– Bring your national flag, magazines, postcards what will help you to introduce your country.
– ….and your good mood. This is the most important ☺
100% of the participants‘ travel costs will be reimbursed within the valid budget sums calculated according to the official rules of Erasmus+ programme. If a sum exceeds the limit, the excess will be paid by the participants themselves. The reimbursement limit is 180€ per participant from Bulgaria. The transportation will be arranged by “The Change is in You” Association.
Important: In order to obtain reimbursement for the tickets, you need to follow these steps:
1) You need to present ALL THE TICKETS (that includes all the boarding passes), including RETURN TICKETS, which you will send after realization of the project, otherwise you will not be reimbursed.
2) You need to use PUBLIC TRANSPORT e.g. planes, trains, buses, trams or underground.
3) You need to depart from the country where your sending organization is.
4) It is recommended to make scans of tickets before your arrival in case you lose them. The reimbursement will be done only in Euros.
5) You must complete the dissemination activities and send to the organizers evidences of them (pictures, videos, written report, etc.). Could be one for the whole group or individual – the decision is up to each participant and national group.
Project is supported by “Erasmus+” program. Accommodation, meals, program and travel cost (based on distance) are covered from grant. 15 BGN will be deducted from the guarantee of 100 BGN which every participant must send prior the departure, in order to cover the different taxes, related to the participation of each representative from Bulgaria (bank transfer fees, post expenses, difference in the exchange rates, etc.). This guarantee will be reimbursed after completing all the dissemination activities, the participant is required to conduct after returning to Bulgaria and the reimbursement from the hosting organization to the sending organization is conducted.
The travel insurance is mandatory. It costs 1 BGN/day and covers all the common injuries during projects up to 5000 Euro. Our organization is not covering insurance, it is individual, but we are going to support you to obtain a proper insurance for the duration of the project. For more information about the insurance, contact us.
Every participant is individually entitled to receive a Youthpass Certificate, which confirms participation and validates the non-formal learning (NFL) experience of Training course project. Validating the learning experiences of participants is important in itself and the document can be of benefit in terms of the educational or employment future of the participant. Through Youthpass the European Commission ensures the Training course activity is recognized as a non-formal learning experience.
(*For more information on Youthpass you may click on this page to check it online)
- Read carefully the Terms and Conditions you are agreeing with, when sending your application!
- Have a valid ID/International passport.
- Possess valid European Health Card.
- Fill in the APPLICATION FORM.
In the title of the e-mail, write down the name of the project.
Empty emails will be deleted automatically