Международен Младежки Обмен
“United we Play!”
03.12 – 14.12.2019
Fragneto Monforte, Italy
“United we Play!” expresses the main belief of the 7 inclusive organizations gathered in this partnership: that we achieve better results and higher satisfaction when having cooperative and integrated groups of young people (with a special focus for blind and visually impaired) who create and join artistic activities and educational workshops based on dialogue, games, music & arts.
The specific themes of this youth exchange are:
1) “Inclusion & equity”
2) “Health & Well-being”
3) “Creativity & Culture”.
We will hold workshops dedicated to cooking meals, interviewing activities, sound design collection, home-keeping, art performances, work enhancement through our dedicated platform, community engagement and evening games with music & art.
We will also visit the Italian local heritage to reflect on cultural background and realise what opportunities are around us and can inspire the young participants.
To be concise, our objectives are:
1. Take care of participants through workshops of health, well-being & inter-culture.
2. Break stereo-types and shed light on the participating countries & people.
3. Offer participants the opportunity to prepare, lead and evaluate group activities also while keeping in mind potential work occupations.
4. Inform participants about further opportunities provided by the Erasmus+ Sub-Programmes: YOUTH (intercultural exchanges, volunteering, training courses), VET vocational working training abroad; UNIVERSITY study abroad.
5. Spread healthy values such diversity, brotherhood, inclusion, sharing, well-being.
6. Promote non formal education, very functional for youth activation.
7. Invest in the follow-up activities brainstormed and structured by participants.
Participant`s profile required:
The project “United we Play!” is an intercultural youth exchange involving 28 young people, aged from 18 up to 30 years old from Albania, Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Serbia & Turkey. They are:
1) Boys and girls (50% visually impaired, 50% accompanying volunteers), following a formal study path but also loving the informal learning typical of youth associations and the workshops organized by them. In this intercultural exchange the youth interests and needs orbit the themes of health, well-being and inter-culture meant also as future occupation on the long run, hopefully after studying.
2) Boys and girls, (50% visually impaired, 50% accompanying volunteers), who have completed their statutory education and are now searching for an occupation or are carrying out temporary or seasonal jobs and are actively participating in the associational life and its workshops. In this intercultural exchange the youth interests and needs orbit the themes of health, well-being and inter-culture meant as future occupation on the short and medium run.
Participants with fewer opportunities and rural areas will have priority.
The training course will take place in Fragneto Monforte, Italy. Further information about the venue will be shared with the selected participants.
All the training will be done through the methods of non-formal education. The activities will be for example brain storming’s, plenary discussions, simulations, role plays, team building, energizers, ice breakers and many others. Non formal education we remember you that is voluntary, no hierarchical and all its methods are based on the concept of learning by doing.
What to bring with me:
- Passport or other official identification
- Tickets & insurance
- Comfortable clothes for living outdoor & indoor (no washing facilities available)
- Your own Art Kit (musical instruments, sound design recorder, costumes, etc.)
- Something typical for your national evening (food, drinks, special items, etc.)
- Smiles, willingness and good mood ☺!
For the intercultural evening please bring traditional products from your country or region and also prepare to show us a dance and to sing a song. Any other aspect to promote your culture is welcome: leaflets, photos, flag, videos etc.
100% of the participants‘ travel costs will be reimbursed within the valid budget sums calculated according to the official rules of Erasmus+ programme. If a sum exceeds the limit, the excess will be paid by the participants themselves. The reimbursement limit is 275€ per participant from Bulgaria.
Reimbursement of the travel costs will only be done after submitting all original tickets, receipt/invoices, boarding passes and later sending of the return documents and boarding passes. Save the boarding passes from your airport check in as well. Please, be aware that in case you loose any invoices or tickets we will not be able to reimburse the cost. Reimbursement will be done in EURO, regardless of the currency indicated on your ticket and receipt/invoice according to the official currency exchange rate of European Commission.
! Note: in case of higher travel cost, you will need to cover excess yourself.
Please note that full completion and attending to the programme is mandatory to qualify for a refund. There can be no late arrivals or early departures. If you wish to stay longer for a touristic visit, please consider that the extra days prior or after the seminar are at your own expenses as there will be little time for this during the programme.
Important: It will be send only one bank transfert per Country . The recipient of the reimbursement is the partner association, not the participants according to the funding National Agency rules. To receive reimbursement participants should attend all the planned progamme elements (before, during and after the project activities).
Project is supported by “Erasmus+” program. Accommodation, meals, program and travel cost (based on distance) are covered from grant. 15 BGN will be deducted from the guarantee of 100 BGN which every participant must send prior the departure, in order to be covered the different taxes, related to the participation of each representative from Bulgaria (bank transfer fees, post expenses, difference in the exchange rates, etc.). This guarantee will be reimbursed after completing all the dissemination activities, the participant is required to conduct after returning to Bulgaria.
The travel insurance is not mandatory but it is highly recommended. It costs 1 BGN/day and covers all the common injuries during projects up to 5000 Euro. Our organization is not covering insurance, it is individual, but we are going to support you to obtain a proper insurance for the duration of the project. For more information about the insurance, contact us.
Every participant is individually entitled to receive a Youthpass Certificate, which confirms participation and validates the non-formal learning (NFL) experience of Training course project. Validating the learning experiences of participants is important in itself and the document can be of benefit in terms of the educational or employment future of the participant. Through Youthpass the European Commission ensures the Training course activity is recognized as a non-formal learning experience.
(*For more information on Youthpass you may click on this page to check it online)
- Read carefully the Terms and Conditions you are agreeing with, when sending your application!
- Have a valid ID/International passport.
- Possess valid European Health Card.
- Fill in the application form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org – APPLICATION FORM
- Check the conditions your participation will be evaluated – Final evaluation form
In the title of the e-mail, write down the name of the project.
Empty e-mails will be deleted automatically