“Third Generation Learning”
In this process, where we return to individual lives with the available resources; Deficiencies such as the difficulties required to make learning planning alone, not managing time, planning online learning processes or accessing the right resources, remaining necessary to find solutions to basic problems that may be encountered in home life should be observed for the eyes. This process, which led people to learn, research and experience, reminded the necessity of Learning to Learn competence and its vital importance among all key competences.
While the uncertainty in this process continues, it is obvious that it is necessary to prepare for the potential situations that will follow. This preparation covers the topics of developing participants’ competence to learn to learn, making them able to meet their learning needs, accessing the right resources, gaining basic survival knowledge and skills, designing a suitable learning environment and developing online methods.
There will be 11 countries, 11 NGO, 35 participants from Lithuania, Turkey, Bulgaria, Germany, Greece, Italy, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Portugal, North Macedonia
Participant`s profile required:
1. Еvery group will consist 3 participants over 18 years old;
2. Participants are expected to be part of the full duration of the activity;
3. Be aware that this activity will be in English;
4. Participants with fewer opportunities and rural areas will have priority.
In 17 modern, comfortable rooms – singles, double-rooms and rooms with 3 or 4 beds, all with WC, shower and modern internet access. Guests can use the shared kitchen, washing machine with washing powder and laundry drying room. The guest house, is in the center of old town. Link to the guest house on google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/iSXaGD4GZk32
All the training will be done through the methods of non-formal education. The activities will be for example brainstorming, plenary discussions, simulations, role plays, team building, energizers, ice breakers and many others. Non formal education we remember you that is voluntary, no hierarchical and all its methods are based on the concept of learning by doing.
What to bring with me:
– Hygiene products.
– Bring your swimming suits
– Medicines if needed.
– Each national team must bring at least one laptop! (for digital activities).
– Bring your adaptors and charges for your devices as these cannot be provided.
– We will have an intercultural evening, so bring your national food and drink.
– Bring your national flag, magazines, postcards what will help you to introduce your country.
– ….and your good mood. This is the most important ☺
100% of the participants‘ travel costs will be reimbursed within the valid budget sums calculated according to the official rules of Erasmus+ programme. If a sum exceeds the limit, the excess will be paid by the participants themselves. The reimbursement limit is 275€ per participant from Bulgaria. The transportation will be arranged by “The Change is in You” Association. Either we travel with motorbikes or by minivan/car or blended (bikes&car)
In case of public transportation the general rules are:
In order to obtain reimbursement for the tickets, you need to follow these steps:
1) You need to present ALL THE TICKETS (that includes all the boarding passes), including RETURN TICKETS, which you will send after realization of the project, otherwise you will not be reimbursed.
2) You need to use PUBLIC TRANSPORT e.g. planes, trains, buses, trams or underground.
3) You need to depart from the country where your sending organization is.
4) It is recommended to make scans of tickets before your arrival in case you lose them. The reimbursement will be done only in Euros.
5) You must complete the dissemination activities and send to the organizers evidences of them (pictures, videos, written report, etc.). Could be one for the whole group or individual – the decision is up to each participant and national group.
Project is supported by “Erasmus+” program. Accommodation, meals, program and travel cost (based on distance) are covered from grant. 10 BGN will be deducted from the guarantee of 100 BGN which every participant must send prior the departure, in order to cover the different taxes, related to the participation of each representative from Bulgaria (bank transfer fees, post expenses, difference in the exchange rates, etc.). This guarantee will be reimbursed after completing all the dissemination activities, the participant is required to conduct after returning to Bulgaria and the reimbursement from the hosting organization to the sending organization is conducted.
The travel insurance is mandatory. It costs 1 BGN/day and covers all the common injuries during projects up to 5000 Euro. Our organization is not covering insurance, it is individual, but we are going to support you to obtain a proper insurance for the duration of the project. For more information about the insurance, contact us.
Every participant is individually entitled to receive a Youthpass Certificate, which confirms participation and validates the non-formal learning (NFL) experience of Training course project. Validating the learning experiences of participants is important in itself and the document can be of benefit in terms of the educational or employment future of the participant. Through Youthpass the European Commission ensures the Training course activity is recognized as a non-formal learning experience.
(*For more information on Youthpass you may click on this page to check it online)
- Read carefully the Terms and Conditions you are agreeing with, when sending your application!
- Have a valid ID/International passport.
- Possess valid European Health Card.
- Fill in the APPLICATION FORM.