Международен Младежки обмен
“Straighten Rural Youth Through Theater”
WE’VE PROPOSED THROUGH THIS PROJECT TO FACILITATE THE PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF YOUNG PEOPLE IN RURAL AREAS.
1. Increasing interpersonal and intercultural communication skills for 30 young people from rural areas;
2. Increasing the ability to assess their potential and selfworth for 30 young people in rural areas.
Participant`s profile required:
- Every group should prepare 5 youngsters 18-25 years old plus one group leader over 18 years old;
- Participants are expected to be part of the full duration of the activity;
- Be aware that this activity will be in English;
- Participants with fewer opportunities and rural areas will have priority.
Accommodation and food (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for the duration of the activities will be covered by ARYAS NGO. The hosting will be in 2 guest houses, situated 2 minutes away one of another. The activities and the meals will be held for all participants in one of them. WI-FI WILL BE ALSO AVAILABLE AND FREE. There is also a small shop really close and the guest house restaurant is quite nice and reasonably priced. YOU WILL BE HOST IN ROOMS OF 2 AND 3 PEOPLE. THERE ARE PRIVATE BATHROOMS IN ALL ROOMS. ACCOMMODATION IN THE ROOMS WILL BE PROVIDED SHEETS, TOWELS AND SOAP.
All the training will be done through the methods of non-formal education. The activities will be for example brainstorming, plenary discussions, simulations, role plays, team building, energizers, ice breakers and many others. Non formal education we remember you that is voluntary, no hierarchical and all its methods are based on the concept of learning by doing.
What to bring with me:
- Hygiene products.
- Medicines if needed.
- Each national team must bring at least one laptop! (for digital activities).
- Bring your adaptors and charges for your devices as these cannot be provided.
- Bring some slippers or sandals for indoor use and othe shoes for outdoor use.
- We will have an intercultural evening, so bring your national food and drink.
- Bring your national flag, magazines, postcards what will help you to introduce your country.
- ….and your good mood. This is the most important ☺
What we expect from you to present in these nights are: local or national dances, local music, games, little sweets, drinks, pictures, etc. from your countries.
Every country will prepare a short presentation of their culture, using all kinds of methods. It’s preferred a short and FUNNY presentation, such as showing pictures and commenting it, quiz, short video (either already existing or made by you), etc. (YES – use your creativity!). For the intercultural night, we ask you to prepare in advance a brief performance (singing, your traditional music, popular dances) to present your group (typical costumes are really welcomed!).
The main idea of this presentation is: What is important for a stranger to know about my country?
Any kind of presentation is granted, better not to do a power-point presentation to avoid yawning.
The Intercultural night is the “most wanted event” on the beginning of the youth exchange. It is a sort of traditional night opened to all participant audience made up of our group leaders, youth workers, facilitators, participants to the exchange. All National groups are asked to perform briefly (10 for your NGO and country/city not more, and 10 min for traditional dances and music) in order to introduce their self. Certainly, we need your enthusiasm and energy!!
For the Intercultural evening a Swedish buffet (cold buffet) will be organized. Here every country will bring traditional food dishes. The food that will be brought must be eatable without any processing (boiling, frying, etc). The dishes must also be accompanied by a brief description (their origin and ingredients, the way they are eaten…)
100% of the participants‘ travel costs will be reimbursed within the valid budget sums calculated according to the official rules of Erasmus+ programme. If a sum exceeds the limit, the excess will be paid by the participants themselves. The reimbursement limit is 180€ per participant from Bulgaria.
Important: In order to obtain reimbursement for the tickets, you need to follow these steps:
1) You need to present ALL THE TICKETS (that includes all the boarding passes), including RETURN TICKETS, which you will send after realization of the project, otherwise you will not be reimbursed.
2) You need to use PUBLIC TRANSPORT e.g. planes, trains, buses, trams or underground.
3) You need to depart from the country where your sending organization is.
4) It is recommended to make scans of tickets before your arrival in case you lose them. The reimbursement will be done only in Euros.
5) You must complete the dissemination activities and send to the organizers evidences of them (pictures, videos, written report, etc.). Could be one for the whole group or individual – the decision is up to each participant and national group.
Project is supported by “Erasmus+” program. Accommodation, meals, program and travel cost (based on distance) are covered from grant. 15 BGN will be deducted from the guarantee of 100 BGN which every participant must send prior the departure, in order to cover the different taxes, related to the participation of each representative from Bulgaria (bank transfer fees, post expenses, difference in the exchange rates, etc.). This guarantee will be reimbursed after completing all the dissemination activities, the participant is required to conduct after returning to Bulgaria and the reimbursement from the hosting organisation to the sending organisation is conducted.
The travel insurance is mandatory. It costs 1 BGN/day and covers all the common injuries during projects up to 5000 Euro. Our organization is not covering insurance, it is individual, but we are going to support you to obtain a proper insurance for the duration of the project. For more information about the insurance, contact us.
Every participant is individually entitled to receive a Youthpass Certificate, which confirms participation and validates the non-formal learning (NFL) experience of Training course project. Validating the learning experiences of participants is important in itself and the document can be of benefit in terms of the educational or employment future of the participant. Through Youthpass the European Commission ensures the Training course activity is recognized as a non-formal learning experience.
(*For more information on Youthpass you may click on this page to check it online)
- Read carefully the Terms and Conditions you are agreeing with, when sending your application!
- Have a valid ID/International passport.
- Possess valid European Health Card.
- Download, fill in and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org – APPLICATION FORM
*In order to fill it in, you should have Adobe Reader version 10 or higher – Adobe reader installer
In the title of the e-mail, write down the name of the project.
Empty emails will be deleted automatically