„Mobility opportunities as dynamic and active learning.“
6th-13th of November, 2017.
El Padul (Granada), Spain
This training course aims to offer detailed and complete information about the different possibilities offered by Erasmus+ in the youth field, focusing on KA1. Also it will put particular emphasis on the philosophy, structure and characteristics of the Programme.
Beyond the lack of information itself, far too often there are difficulties in matching specific ideas and needs with actual opportunities provided by the Programme. Likewise, many organizations and promoters still have trouble in recognizing the long-term process of designing, applying for and managing quality projects.
In this sense our course is aimed at both young people and organizations that have no experience in the Programme as well as project-coordinators and entities looking for training on new sub actions of KA1 and willing to improve the quality of their educational projects in the youth field.
- To present the Erasmus+ Programme in the framework of European youth policies and strategies.
- To explore the opportunities offered by the different sub-actions of KA1 of Erasmus+, focusing on their ability as a vehicle to transmit the common fundamental values to our society.
- To stimulate the practice in the management of international projects.
- To boost mobility and learning opportunities within the framework of Non-formal Education.
- To enable participants to reflect on their learning and to learn more about Youthpass – the strategy on the recognition of non-formal learning in the youth field, its technical tool to produce Youthpass Certificates, and its application in KA1 sub actions.
– To offer the opportunity to meet potential international partners to develop future projects.
Participant`s profile required:
- Group size: 2 young people age 18-35;
- English level ( at least Medium level speaking and writing);
- Committed to contribute to the follow up of the project;
- Be interested in developing competences and implement follow-up initiatives;
- Youth worker, youth leader, youth trainer, volunteer or any young person working with youth and young people with fewer opportunities on local, regional and international level;
- Highly motivated and able to work in an international team;
- Participants will have the possibility to present their cultures and their traditions, during informal moments as well as Intercultural night activity;
- Some priority will be given to youth belonging from minority groups or facing economic difficulties, coming from rural areas or with other disadvantaged backgrounds, as well as participants from Tryavna or the region.
We will stay in a nice Hostel in El Padul (http://www.hostalruralelpadul.com/en/hotel-padul/main). Participants will share rooms with other participants from different country (but same gender). Two or three per room. Accommodation is fully covered by the Erasmus plus program.
All the training will be done through the methods of non-formal education. The activities will be for example brain storming’s, plenary discussions, simulations, role plays, team building, energizers, ice breakers and many others. Non formal education we remember you that is voluntary, no hierarchical and all its methods are based on the concept of learning by doing.
What to bring with me:
- You need to bring personal hygiene stuff (like shampoo, gel, etc.)and your personal items
- There is not hairdryer at location, so you should bring it if needed
- You don’t need to bring towels for the shower
- Shower slippers
- Sport shoes that can be used for general outdoor activities
- You should bring some shoes and clothes appropriate for cold mountain area
- There will be drinking water in location
- Any medicine you think you will need during your stay in Romania
- Proof of medical insurance
- Your European health card
- Please bring one laptop in your team!
- Your positive energy !!!!!!!!!!!
- Boarding Passes (Original)
- Tickets from bus, train, ferry (Original)
- The original receipt of travel agency and the e-ticket with the amount of the travel expenses
- Your Visa and original receipts of any related costs (if available)
- Find a nice mug from your city/town/country and bring it to the training course. On the first day we will make a lottery and you will get a cup that you can use the whole week and later bring home with you as a memory. Less plastic, more beauty!
We usually dedicate two nights to the intercultural evening presentation.
What we expect from you to present in these nights are: local or national dances, local music, games, little sweets, drinks, pictures, etc. from your countries.
Every country will prepare a short presentation of their culture, using all kinds of methods. It’s preferred a short and FUNNY presentation, such as showing pictures and commenting it, quiz, short video (either already existing or made by you), etc. (YES – use your creativity!). For the intercultural night, we ask you to prepare in advance a brief performance (singing, your traditional music, popular dances) to present your group (typical costumes are really welcomed!).
The main idea of this presentation is: What is important for a stranger to know about my country?
Any kind of presentation is granted, better not to do a power-point presentation to avoid yawning.
The Intercultural night is the “most wanted event” on the beginning of the youth exchange. It is a sort of traditional night opened to all participant audience made up of our group leaders, youth workers, facilitators, participants to the exchange. All National groups are asked to perform briefly (10 for your NGO and country/city not more, and 10 min for traditional dances and music) in order to introduce their self. Certainly, we need your enthusiasm and energy!!
For the Intercultural evening a Swedish buffet (cold buffet) will be organized. Here every country will bring traditional food dishes. The food that will be brought must be eatable without any processing (boiling, frying, etc). The dishes must also be accompanied by a brief description (their origin and ingredients, the way they are eaten…)
100% of the participants‘ travel costs will be reimbursed within the valid budget sums calculated according to the official rules of Erasmus+ programme. If a sum exceeds the limit, the excess will be paid by the participants themselves. The reimbursement limit is 360€ per participant from Bulgaria.
Reimbursement of the travel costs will only be done after submitting all original tickets, receipt/invoices, boarding passes and later sending of the return documents and boarding passes. Save the boarding passes from your airport check in as well. Please, be aware that in case you loose any invoices or tickets we will not be able to reimburse the cost. Reimbursement will be done in EURO, regardless of the currency indicated on your ticket and receipt/invoice according to the official currency exchange rate of European Commission.
! Note: in case of higher travel cost, you will need to cover excess yourself.
Please note that full completion and attending to the programme is mandatory to qualify for a refund. There can be no late arrivals or early departures. If you wish to stay longer for a touristic visit, please consider that the extra days prior or after the seminar are at your own expenses as there will be little time for this during the programme.
Important: It will be send only one bank transfert per Country . The recipient of the reimbursement is the partner association, not the participants according to the funding National Agency rules. To receive reimbursement participants should attend all the planned progamme elements (before, during and after the project activities).
Project is supported by “Erasmus+” program. Accommodation, meals, program and travel cost (based on distance) are covered from grant. There is NO participation fee. However, 15 BGN will be deductuted from the travel costs or paid to the sending organisation from each participant, in order to be covered the different taxes, related to the participation of each representative from Bulgaria (bank transfer fees, post expenses, difference in the exchange rates, etc.). In case the organisation is covering the tickets, each participant must transfer a guarantee of 100 BGN, to the organisation`s public bank accont to ensure his/her`s participation and if he/she cancels his/her`s participation, the sum will be used to cover the change of the name for the flight ticket, which has been bought already.
The travel insurance is not mandatory but it is highly reccommended. It costs 1 BGN/day and covers all the common injuries during projects up to 5000 Euro. Our organization is not covering insurance, it is individual, but we are going to support you to obtain a proper insurance for the duration of the project. For more information about the insurance, contact us.
Every participant is individually entitled to receive a Youthpass Certificate, which confirms participation and validates the non-formal learning (NFL) experience of Training course project. Validating the learning experiences of participants is important in itself and the document can be of benefit in terms of the educational or employment future of the participant. Through Youthpass the European Commission ensures the Training course activity is recognized as a non-formal learning experience.
(*For more information on Youthpass you may click on this page to check it online)
- Have a vilidе ID/International passport.
- Possess valid European Health Card.
- Fill in the application form and send it to: email@example.com – APPLICATION FORM
- Fill in and sign this Participant Agreement.
- Check the conditions your participation will be evaluated – Final evaluation form
In the title of the e-mail, write down the name of the project.
Empty e-mails will be deleted automaticaly
The deadline for applying is 23. 09. 2017