“Live Together, Learn Together”
Together, Learn Together” with the following goals:
o To foster social inclusion through coexistence and youth participation”
o Exchange experiences and good social inclusion practices through coexistence initiatives and participation of the youth.
o Share the realities of the participating partners related with strategies fostering coexistence and youth participation.
o Foster intercultural dialogue through coexistence and youth participation.
o Create a booklet with experiences and best practices about youth initiatives and self-managed communities that are promoting the coexistence between young people and the community.
Understanding that coexistence is a priority in this nowadays more intercultural society, we are going to focus in fostering social inclusion and preventing radicalization of young people through local actions that involve the them. This project is aimed to the creation of coexistence spaces where young people can be motivated to participate in the society, being part of a “larger” thing that will increase the feeling of community.
Here you can find more information about the previous project “Play Together, Learn Together” and the project LEARN TOGETHER, a web for social inclusion:
Hosting organization: Dragones de Lavapiés (SPAIN)
THE CHANGE IS IN YOU (BULGARIA)
YOUTH OF EUROPE (POLAND)
KULTURÁLIS KAPCSOLATOKÉRT ALAPÍTVÁNY (HUNGARY)
CLUB DEPORTIVO ELEMENTAL DRAGONES DE LAVAPIES (SPAIN)
EVROPSKE CENTRUM MLADEZE BRECLAV – EUROPEAN
YOUTH CENTRE BRECLAV Z.S. (CZECH REPUBLIC)
MTÜ Escape (ESTONIA)
JUMP IN ASSOCIAZIONE CULTURALE (ITALY)
YOUTH VISION (ROMANIA)
A.D.E.L. – ASSOCIATION FOR DEVELOPMENT, EDUCATION
AND LABOUR (SLOVAKIA)
Participant`s profile required:
- English level ( at least Medium level speaking and writing);
- Youth workers;
- Committed to contribute to the follow up of the project;
- People who are interested and committed to apply and develop new projects in view of the next Erasmus+ deadline (october 2017 and january 2018);
- Be interested in developing competences and implement follow-up initiatives;
- Be aware of the characteristics of the learning environment (non-formal education);
- Some priority will be given to youth belonging from minority groups or facing economic difficulties, coming from rural areas or with other disadvantaged backgrounds.
Lavapiés, this is the “barrio” (neighborhood) where we will be hosted during the seminar. This is one of the most typical neighborhoods in Madrid, next to the city center (Considered as city center, actually) and it names means literally “wash feet”. Nowadays, Lavapiés is the neighborhood with the highest concentration of immigrants from several nationalities. This makes It the perfect spot for our project.
Dragones de Lavapiés, our hosting organization is based in this “barrio” and their young members have more than 50 different nationalities. Here we will be visiting different local initiatives that are fostering the coexistence among the neighbors.
You can find more information about Lavapiés, here: http://www.timeout.com/madrid/thingsto- do/the-best-of-the-barrios-lavapies We kindly encourage you to seek for more info about this amazing neighborhood
We will be hosted in the Hostel EDREIRA, in Atocha, 75. This Hostel is very close to our visits of interests in Lavapiés, and it is very easily reachable by metro from Atocha train station, even by walk. It is very close to other points of interest from Madrid’s city center, Reina Sofia musem, etc. (We will be sharing more information about “how to get…” in future communications.
The accommodation will be provided in double and triple rooms, with private bathroom included. However, the breakfast, lunch and dinner will be in a different place (We hope we can surprise you with very interesting local and international food around the neighborhood of Lavapiés).
Required dissemination activities:
All of the participants will have to follow the foreseen activities:
BEFORE THE ACTIVITIES:
1) make a list of relevant stakeholders that could be interested in our project and its results and that will facilitate the dissemination at each local level (for example: other youth NGOs, specific faculties, specific training schools, specific departments/agencies of each regional/national government, the National Agency, networks of youth organizations…);
2) create an appropriate space on the webpage of the organization that will contain information about the project and its evolution, news and outcomes produced;
DURING THE TRAINING COURSE:
3) Meeting with local authorities and other local NGOs;
4) Shooting about the Contact Making Event;
5) News about the project and shared (facebook & websites) by all the partners involved;
AFTER THE TRAINING COURSE:
6) Organize a meeting with local policy makers, health public bodies, trade associations and media in cooperation with the participants;
7) Make a selection of photos taken during the whole project and during the multiplier events to be after all uploaded on the facebook page of the project and on the dedicated pages of the partners webpages.
All participants have to be actively involved during the development and implementation of the follow up and dissemination activities.
During the project all participants and partner organisations have to use the hastag #evenhanded17 to facilitate the project promotion on the social network. Please keep in mind this hastag while sharing in-formations, pictures, during the dissemination activities etc. related to the project.
All the training will be done through the methods of non-formal education. The activities will be for example brain storming’s, plenary discussions, simulations, role plays, team building, energizers, ice breakers and many others. Non formal education we remember you that is voluntary, no hierarchical and all its methods are based on the concept of learning by doing.
100% of the participants‘ travel costs will be reimbursed within the valid budget sums calculated according to the official rules of Erasmus+ programme. If a sum exceeds the limit, the excess will be paid by the participants themselves. The reimbursement limit is 275€ per participant from Bulgaria.
Reimbursement of the travel costs will only be done after submitting all original tickets, receipt/invoices, boarding passes and later sending of the return documents and boarding passes. Save the boarding passes from your airport check in as well. Please, be aware that in case you loose any invoices or tickets we will not be able to reimburse the cost. Reimbursement will be done in EURO, regardless of the currency indicated on your ticket and receipt/invoice according to the official currency exchange rate of European Commission.
! Note: in case of higher travel cost, you will need to cover excess yourself.
Project is supported by “Erasmus+” program. Accommodation, meals, program and travel cost (based on distance) are covered from grant. There is NO participation fee.
The travel insurance is not mandatory but it is highly reccommended. It costs 1 BGN/day and covers all the common injuries during projects up to 5000 Euro. Our organization is not covering insurance, it is individual, but we are going to support you to obtain a proper insurance for the duration of the project. For more information about the insurance, contact us.
Every participant is individually entitled to receive a Youthpass Certificate, which confirms participation and
validates the non-formal learning (NFL) experience of Training course project. Validating the learning experiences of participants is important in itself and the document can be of benefit in terms of the educational or employment future of the participant. Through Youthpass the European Commission ensures the Training course activity is recognized as a non-formal learning experience.
(*For more information on Youthpass you may click on this page to check it online)
- Have a vilidе ID/International passport.
- Possess valid European Health Card.
- Fill in THIS APPLICATION FORM and send it to: email@example.com.
- Fill in and sign this participant agreement. (after his participation to the project is confirmed)
In the title of the e-mail, write down the name of the project.
The deadline for applying is 18. 02. 2017