“Inclusive Sports Training for Youth Workers”
With our project we would like to contribute to the achievement of the social integration by organizing a special training course for youth workers
Objectives of the project:
• getting to know new organizations, renewing relationships with older partners
• creating an environment that promotes the knowledge and acceptance of different cultures and work styles
• provides a meeting place for organizations working with target groups with disabilities and sport, as a tool for integration in everyday life
• providing information on Erasmus + and Youthpass
• use and promote Youthpass to recognize learning outcomes
• developing project management skills
• sharing good practices
• start planning specific future projects, writing project sketches
• Promoting solidarity and tolerance between
• renewal of the practice and daily activities of the organizations
• promoting mutual understanding between different countries
• promoting European cooperation in the youth field
• The project contributes to capacity building of NGOs by building stronger links with each other and thus become able to learn from each other, share good practice s and invent new ones.
• acquiring and strengthening knowledge, skills and abilities related to the topic
• promoting the internationalization of organizations
• collecting and implementing innovative project proposals
• exchange of experience
Participant`s profile required:
1. Participants should be over 18 y.o. and the maximum is 3 people;
2. Participants are expected to be part of the full duration of the activity;
3. Be aware that this activity will be in English;
4. Participants with fewer opportunities and rural areas will have priority.
BAJAI EGYMI Kollégiuma(School Dormitory) http://www.specialbaja.hu/index.php/intezmenyegysegek/kollegium
Address: 6500 Baja, Barátság tér 18. The detailed sleeping arrangement will be discussed before arrival. No bunk beds. 3 4 participants max . / room. We will be the only guests. Central location in Baja.
All the training will be done through the methods of non-formal education. The activities will be for example brainstorming, plenary discussions, simulations, role plays, team building, energizers, ice breakers and many others. Non formal education we remember you that is voluntary, no hierarchical and all its methods are based on the concept of learning by doing.
What to bring with me:
– Hygiene products.
– Medicines if needed.
– Comfortable clothes warm the evenings will be cold and comfy, think layers!
– Sports clothes
– We will have an intercultural evening, so bring your national food and drink.
– Bring your national flag, magazines, postcards what will help you to introduce your country.
– ….and your good mood. This is the most important ☺
100% of the participants‘ travel costs will be reimbursed within the valid budget sums calculated according to the official rules of Erasmus+ programme. If a sum exceeds the limit, the excess will be paid by the participants themselves. The reimbursement limit is 275€ per participant from Bulgaria.
- If you’re coming by plane you will arrive to Liszt Ferenc Airport! You can find all of the important info about it here: https://www.bud.hu/ en
- It is also possible to come by train . Usually I use OEBB’s route planner to travel by train internationally . It is available here: https://www.oebb.at/en/
- We will organize a private bus from Budapest to Baja on Sunday! It will depart from the Airport around 19:00 (DEPENDS on the exact arrivals !). We will agree on more places in Budapest where the bus will stop and gather participants who arrived earlier and decided to visit different parts of Budapest.
- By CAR: It is possible to come by car minibusImportant: In order to obtain reimbursement for the tickets, you need to follow these steps:
1) You need to present ALL THE TICKETS (that includes all the boarding passes), including RETURN TICKETS, which you will send after realization of the project, otherwise you will not be reimbursed.
2) You need to use PUBLIC TRANSPORT e.g. planes, trains, buses, trams or underground.
3) You need to depart from the country where your sending organization is.
4) It is recommended to make scans of tickets before your arrival in case you lose them. The reimbursement will be done only in Euros.
5) You must complete the dissemination activities and send to the organizers evidences of them (pictures, videos, written report, etc.). Could be one for the whole group or individual – the decision is up to each participant and national group.
Project is supported by “Erasmus+” program. Accommodation, meals, program and travel cost (based on distance) are covered from grant. 15 BGN will be deducted from the guarantee of 100 BGN which every participant must send prior the departure, in order to cover the different taxes, related to the participation of each representative from Bulgaria (bank transfer fees, post expenses, difference in the exchange rates, etc.). This guarantee will be reimbursed after completing all the dissemination activities, the participant is required to conduct after returning to Bulgaria and the reimbursement from the hosting organization to the sending organization is conducted.
The travel insurance is mandatory. It costs 1 BGN/day and covers all the common injuries during projects up to 5000 Euro. Our organization is not covering insurance, it is individual, but we are going to support you to obtain a proper insurance for the duration of the project. For more information about the insurance, contact us.
Every participant is individually entitled to receive a Youthpass Certificate, which confirms participation and validates the non-formal learning (NFL) experience of Training course project. Validating the learning experiences of participants is important in itself and the document can be of benefit in terms of the educational or employment future of the participant. Through Youthpass the European Commission ensures the Training course activity is recognized as a non-formal learning experience.
(*For more information on Youthpass you may click on this page to check it online)
- Read carefully the Terms and Conditions you are agreeing with, when sending your application!
- Have a valid ID/International passport.
- Possess valid European Health Card.
- Fill in the APPLICATION FORM.