Международен Младежки обмен
“EMPOWERING THE POWERTY”
The project includes 42 participants (35 young people and 7 group leaders) from 8 European countries. The present project aims to contribute to increasing the quality of life of young people with the potential for entrepreneurship of 17-24 year olds who live in disadvantaged areas with fewer opportunities (unemployed, poverty, isolation). The small percentage of young people’s entrepreneurial initiatives in these areas doubled by high unemployment and lack of job / business opportunities along with the lack of the necessary entrepreneurial skills are the main needs of the young people from the communities involved. The aim of the project is to strengthen the competences for business and entrepreneurship for young people from disadvantaged areas.
1. Strengthening the entrepreneurial spirit for 35 youngsters 17-24 year old and 7 group leaders from 7 countries for 8 days in order to raise awareness of the business opportunities in the disadvantaged areas of origin
2. Acquiring 35 young people from 17-24 years and 7 group leaders from 7 countries for 8 days of new entrepreneurial skills for developing business ideas specific to disadvantaged areas
3. Increasing the attractiveness of young people in poverty and unemployment in 7 partner communities by developing, promoting and applying in 2022 some “start up” businesses based on 7 models of business plans created by 42 participants in the 8 days mobility
The methodology will be based on nonformal education and will consist in games ,presentations, role plays and simulations, entrepreneurial education, workshops, visits, intercultural evenings The proposed activities are research and documentation in the preparation phase in order to have an image on the situation of youth entrepreneurship in disadvantaged areas and to identify successful business solutions. In mobility are provided activities of socialization, of “team building” and understanding of cultural diversity necessary for a good entrepreneur in disadvantaged areas. The central part of the mobility will be a large workshop, START UP provided in 7 stages in 7 mixed teams for the creation and development of 7 start-up business plans applicable in the communities of origin of the participants. The basic methods are the education and the entrepreneurial creation of a business plan, but at each moment other additional methods appear (expert presentations and interactive dialogue, brainstorming, SWOT analysis, simulation, role play, storytelling, interview, poster, media creation and video)
The main final products of the workshops undergoing dissemination will promote business opportunities and stimulate entrepreneurship in disadvantaged areas:
-5 posters made in A1 about the situation of entrepreneurship in each area / country, photos and a brief description being included in the magazine
-7 business plans “start up” for disadvantaged areas realized in the main workshop START UP and collected by a team of voluntary participants to be included in the magazine until December 1st
– promotional materials and 7 business promotion videos from the START UP workshop that will be assembled in a video montage
– “Empowering the poverty” magazine, which will also include information on entrepreneurship education, the conclusions of the A4-A6 workshops on competences, of workshop 3 on the factors that influence the entrepreneurship and the necessary interventions, the synthesis of visits to the entrepreneurs from Berca and Nehoiu, photos from activities, testimonies of participants.
Participant`s profile required:
- Every group should prepare 5 youngsters 13-30 years old plus one group leader over 18 years old;
- Participants are expected to be part of the full duration of the activity;
- Be aware that this activity will be in English;
- Participants with fewer opportunities and rural areas will have priority.
“ Casa cu Tei” pension– in rooms of 2 or 3 with private bathroom – towels,soap and sheets provided for 1 week http://www.casacutei.ro/sitenou/
Last 2 nights accomodation is in Buzau – Hotel Sport B90–rooms of 2-3 persons with private bathroom
Food will be served at the restaurant of the hotel and pension and there will be 3 meals every day and some coffee breaks.Please send us your special needs concerning food : no pork, no meat, vegetarian or any allergies .
– pension in Sarata Monteoru is 10 minutes from village center where you can find shops with basic things.There are no bankomats but in some places you can pay by credit card in local shops
– hotel in Buzau is 10- 15 minutes waliking from city center where you can find almost everything : shops,pharmacy,banks,restaurants etc.
Visits: according to the programme; any other opportunities will be discussed on the spot if free time will allow
IMPORTANT !!! Pay attention to safety measures:
-you’ll live in an intercultural environment,so accept all cultures and be tolerant
-NO DRUGS ALLOWED !! Alcohol only after activities in the evening and consumed with responsibility and according with laws from each country concerning age !! Group leaders will prepare you !!
-you have to attend and be involved in ALL ACTIVITIES during the exchange and also in DISSEMINATION PHASE !!
-other rules and safety measures will be proclaimed in first day,so if you have proposal feel free to express them !!
Measures connected with COVID 19 restrictions and participants requirements will be updated and discussed as a separate topic with coordinators and group leaders. The location will provide all measures for safety and security !!
Transport: For those arriving in Bucharest Otopeni there is a bus 780 EXPRES that runs to Bucharest city almost every 20 minutes from 5 am till 11pm. You can find signs in the airport to reach bus station.The ticket is 8.6 lei (2 euros ) a round trip card , that you have to validate when you step in the bus. The bus goes directly to train station
All the training will be done through the methods of non-formal education. The activities will be for example brainstorming, plenary discussions, simulations, role plays, team building, energizers, ice breakers and many others. Non formal education we remember you that is voluntary, no hierarchical and all its methods are based on the concept of learning by doing.
Please post announcements about the project on your websites, blogs or any other platform and send us some print screens or copies – OBLIGATORY !!
What should you prepare :
– a research about entrepreneurship in your country ( statistics, legislation, prevention) focused especially on disadvantaged areas
– a collection of cases from your community when business initiative failed
– each national team should have at least one laptop ready to be used for working and editing videos and texts/photos
– as we want to use as less plastic as possible please bring with you your own coffee/tea cup or mug and a bottle/recipient for water
– for intercultural evening you have to bring some traditional food and drinks and to be ready to teach us a song or a dance. ATTENTION !! There is not possible to use kitchen for cooking (because of new regulations about safety and higiene ) so bring dry things …you can prepare that can be done without oven like salads etc…if you need some ingredients like vegetables,oil, salt,regular spices,bread etc we can provide them…
Also in intercultural evening you’ll have to prepare a short and creative promotion of another country,something original,not copy-paste- for example a video,multimedia,quiz,theater etc ). Don’t be longer than 10-12 minutes !! you have below who will promote who:
NO LONG PRESENTATIONS AND as much as possible NO KAHOOT ! PLEASE !!
Romania will promote Greece
Greece will promote Croatia
Croatia will promote Latvia
Latvia will promote Italy
Italy will promote Bulgaria
Bulgaria will promote Spain
Spain will promote Greece
-you can be prepared to propose games, energizers, activities for free time or for our workshops
-if you had projects connected with the topic, bring with you good practice examples: leaflets,videos,photos short and easy meals
What to bring with me:
- Hygiene products.
- Medicines if needed.
- Each national team must bring at least one laptop! (for digital activities).
- Bring your adaptors and charges for your devices as these cannot be provided.
- We will have an intercultural evening, so bring your national food and drink.
- Bring your national flag, magazines, postcards what will help you to introduce your country.
- ….and your good mood. This is the most important ☺
100% of the participants‘ travel costs will be reimbursed within the valid budget sums calculated according to the official rules of Erasmus+ programme. If a sum exceeds the limit, the excess will be paid by the participants themselves. The reimbursement limit is 180€ per participant from Bulgaria.
Important: In order to obtain reimbursement for the tickets, you need to follow these steps:
1) You need to present ALL THE TICKETS (that includes all the boarding passes), including RETURN TICKETS, which you will send after realization of the project, otherwise you will not be reimbursed.
2) You need to use PUBLIC TRANSPORT e.g. planes, trains, buses, trams or underground.
3) You need to depart from the country where your sending organization is.
4) It is recommended to make scans of tickets before your arrival in case you lose them. The reimbursement will be done only in Euros.
5) You must complete the dissemination activities and send to the organizers evidences of them (pictures, videos, written report, etc.). Could be one for the whole group or individual – the decision is up to each participant and national group.
Project is supported by “Erasmus+” program. Accommodation, meals, program and travel cost (based on distance) are covered from grant. 15 BGN will be deducted from the guarantee of 100 BGN which every participant must send prior the departure, in order to cover the different taxes, related to the participation of each representative from Bulgaria (bank transfer fees, post expenses, difference in the exchange rates, etc.). This guarantee will be reimbursed after completing all the dissemination activities, the participant is required to conduct after returning to Bulgaria and the reimbursement from the hosting organisation to the sending organisation is conducted.
The travel insurance is mandatory. It costs 1 BGN/day and covers all the common injuries during projects up to 5000 Euro. Our organization is not covering insurance, it is individual, but we are going to support you to obtain a proper insurance for the duration of the project. For more information about the insurance, contact us.
Every participant is individually entitled to receive a Youthpass Certificate, which confirms participation and validates the non-formal learning (NFL) experience of Training course project. Validating the learning experiences of participants is important in itself and the document can be of benefit in terms of the educational or employment future of the participant. Through Youthpass the European Commission ensures the Training course activity is recognized as a non-formal learning experience.
(*For more information on Youthpass you may click on this page to check it online)
- Read carefully the Terms and Conditions you are agreeing with, when sending your application!
- Have a valid ID/International passport.
- Possess valid European Health Card.
- Download, fill in and send to: email@example.com – APPLICATION FORM
*In order to fill it in, you should have Adobe Reader version 10 or higher – Adobe reader installer
In the title of the e-mail, write down the name of the project.
Empty emails will be deleted automatically