Международен Младежки Обмен
“Dare to Dream”
Success sprouts from the seed of imagination. The common point of many success stories is to pursue a dream. 48 percent of the answers given by people to the question of what is your biggest dream are constituted from “having only a profession and guaranteeing themselves”. People are perceived as only come to high posts and doing great careers when it is said that pursuing the dreams.
Young people, including European countries, come in the form of individuals who do not have ideals more and more and are being driven away in order. This problem is growing in the countries of our partners from day to day. The systems, patterns and prejudices reduce the imagination capacity from 97% when it is in kindergarten to 3% when it comes to the age of university, and make young people forget to dream. In this context, the goal of our project is:
– To show that children’s literature is not just for children and to enrich their imagination world by directing young people to read fairy tales
– To provide young people to be competent against environmental factors that restrict their creativity, rasp their entrepreneurial side, and discourage them to reach their ideals
– To encourage young people about entrepreneurial thinking and having a say in national, international platforms in this context, by expanding their imagination capacities, entrepreneurial thinking and having a say in national international platforms in this context.
– To help young people who have problems in career planning and finding a job, to help in this matter and to explain that unemployment is not fate
– By showing examples from the career world, provide participants to take lessons from these examples and get inspiration from them
– To initiate for young people to make out successful relationships in their social life and business life by realizing the dreams of the young people with concrete facts
– To help young people achieve concrete achievements in their career path by revealing the potentials of the youth with our activities in the project,
– To provide intercultural interaction
– To improve the creativity of young people by developing their cultural accumulation and expanding their dream worlds.
– To provide them to get rid of prejudiced, racist, discriminatory attitudes
– To enable Erasmus+ is to be disseminated and promoted.
Our objectives combined with Youth Exchanges:
Our project aims to improve the creativity of young people, to provide them with an entrepreneurial spirit, to help them to realize themselves in a cultural way, to make them gain different perspectives, to make the transition of young people into adulthood more easily, to make them easier to integrate into the labor market, to improve the competencies of young people and to strengthen the acceptance of knowledge and acceptance about diversity in society. These objectives are combined with the goals of youth exchanges.
Project meeting needs:
Our project aims to provide young people with data that can provide the courage and knowledge they need to develop their creativity and pursue their dreams with an entrepreneurial spirit.
In this context, activities have been planned by taking into consideration the needs analysis that we have carried out to disseminate the impacts of our project.
These needs can be summarized as:
– Creative thinking
– Expressing thoughts effectively
– Integration into business life
– Determining the career goal in line with the interests and ideals
– Being open to development, analyzing the needs and shortcomings, and having information to complete the deficiencies.
– Information and awareness activities, workshops, research and follow-up activities within our project will meet these needs of the participants and the target audience.
Participant`s profile required:
1. Еvery group should prepare 7 youngsters 13-30 years old plus 1 group leader over 18 years old;
2. Participants are expected to be part of the full duration of the activity;
3. Be aware that this activity will be in English;
4. Participants with fewer opportunities and rural areas will have priority.
All costs related to accommodation, and food (3 meals per day “breakfast, lunch, dinner”) will be covered by project budget as well. Accommodation will be in Youth hostel Hamburg “Horner Rennbahn”.
All the training will be done through the methods of non-formal education. The activities will be for example brainstorming, plenary discussions, simulations, role plays, team building, energizers, ice breakers and many others. Non formal education we remember you that is voluntary, no hierarchical and all its methods are based on the concept of learning by doing.
What to bring with me:
– Personal hygienic kit and towel set
– Medicines if needed;
– Each national team must bring at least one laptop! (for digital activities);
– We will have an intercultural evening, so bring your national food and drink;
– Bring your national flag, magazines, postcards what will help you to introduce your country;
– ….and your good mood. This is the most important ☺
100% of the participants‘ travel costs will be reimbursed within the valid budget sums calculated according to the official rules of Erasmus+ programme. If a sum exceeds the limit, the excess will be paid by the participants themselves. The reimbursement limit is 275€ per participant from Bulgaria.
Important: In order to obtain reimbursement for the tickets, you need to follow these steps:
1) You need to present ALL THE TICKETS (that includes all the boarding passes), including RETURN TICKETS, which you will send after realization of the project, otherwise you will not be reimbursed.
2) You need to use PUBLIC TRANSPORT e.g. planes, trains, buses, trams or underground.
3) You need to depart from the country where your sending organization is.
4) It is recommended to make scans of tickets before your arrival in case you lose them. The reimbursement will be done only in Euros.
5) You must complete the dissemination activities and send to the organizers evidences of them (pictures, videos, written report, etc.). Could be one for the whole group or individual – the decision is up to each participant and national group.
Project is supported by “Erasmus+” program. Accommodation, meals, program and travel cost (based on distance) are covered from grant. 15 BGN will be deducted from the guarantee of 100 BGN which every participant must send prior the departure, in order to cover the different taxes, related to the participation of each representative from Bulgaria (bank transfer fees, post expenses, difference in the exchange rates, etc.). This guarantee will be reimbursed after completing all the dissemination activities, the participant is required to conduct after returning to Bulgaria and the reimbursement from the hosting organization to the sending organization is conducted.
The travel insurance is mandatory. It costs 1 BGN/day and covers all the common injuries during projects up to 5000 Euro. Our organization is not covering insurance, it is individual, but we are going to support you to obtain a proper insurance for the duration of the project. For more information about the insurance, contact us.
Every participant is individually entitled to receive a Youthpass Certificate, which confirms participation and validates the non-formal learning (NFL) experience of Training course project. Validating the learning experiences of participants is important in itself and the document can be of benefit in terms of the educational or employment future of the participant. Through Youthpass the European Commission ensures the Training course activity is recognized as a non-formal learning experience.
(*For more information on Youthpass you may click on this page to check it online)
- Read carefully the Terms and Conditions you are agreeing with, when sending your application!
- Have a valid ID/International passport.
- Possess valid European Health Card.
- Fill in the APPLICATION FORM.